Way to create the Gmail new account
Setting up a Gmail new account is easy. You will begin by creating a Google account, and during the quick sign-up process you will choose your Gmail account name. In this lesson, we’ll show you how to set up your Google account for Gmail, add and edit contacts, and edit your mail settings.
Gmail new account
To create a Gmail address, you’ll first need to create a Google account. Gmail will redirect you to the Google account sign-up page. You’ll need to provide some basic information like your name, birth date, gender, and location. You will also need to choose a name for your new Gmail address. Once you create an account, you’ll be able to start adding contacts and adjusting your mail settings.
Read: Gmail login
To create an account:
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create an account.
- The sign-up form will appear. Fill the required information.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step verification process for your security.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
- Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
- Your account will be created.
Note: You can access the Gmail Account and Your Other Existing Email
You can access Gmail on the web, and you can also set it up in desktop and mobile email programs. There are Gmail apps for Windows 10, iOS and Android mobile devices. Just download the app compatible with your device and sign in. Gmail lets you access your other existing POP email accounts, both for sending and receiving mail.
Also Read: TCS Webmail Hotmail login create Hotmail account
Leave a Reply