Gmail sign up, How to create a Gmail account? – www.gmail.com
This Article is about Gmail Sign up & How to Login into the Gmail Account. Anyone can use all Google services such as Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Drive.
After you have created your Gmail account you will want to access it by performing a Gmail login.
Google launched Gmail after Hotmail and Yahoo, however, Gmail has become the most commonly used email service. Sign up for Gmail is free. You can sign up for multiple Gmail accounts and use just one phone number to confirm multiple Gmail accounts.
with Gmail, you can store mail up to 15G. About privacy, there is no need to worry because Google is always one of the safest online service providers today. Having a Gmail account sign up page will help you:
- You can send and receive email messages easily and quickly wherever you are with just an Internet connection.
- Sign, use and synchronize with all Google services such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, YouTube, Google Plus, Google Drive, etc..
- Use a Gmail account to sign up for online accounts like Facebook, Twitter, …
- And send documents and attachments easily. For files with large capacities, Google will support you to Upload to Google Drive and share.
- Download apps, games, and books from Google Play Store from mobiles and from pc.
Gmail sign up using a phone number for multiple Gmail accounts
However, the verification through telephone number will help to secure your account better (You can use a phone number for multiple Gmail accounts).
- Prepare a telephone number to receive SMS containing a verification code.
- Google allows one person to create multiple Gmail accounts but if you tend to create multiple accounts for whatever purposes, they can be all deleted.
How to create a new Gmail account (or) Gmail sign up
– Step 1: First, you visit Gmail.com, then choose Create Account or click on this button to signup Gmail
– Step 2: In the Gmail sign up Form, you enter all the information that is required by Gmail.
Guide to fill in information:
- Name: Enter your first and last name. You can change or update it later.
- Select your user name: Enter the username you want to set up in form of firstname.lastname@example.org. The user name may include letters, numbers, and dots and must be between 6 and 30 characters. If it notifies that user name has already been in use. Try another username.
- Password & Confirm your password: Gmail passwords are required to be at least 8 characters. You should use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and characters to have the safest password. You should not use easily guessed password like 12345678, your name, the name of a relative or birth date, phone number.
- Now Click on the Next.
- Then Page is Scroll back to another where you have to Verify your phone number means to enter your phone number see image below.
- Now click on the Next button where the page is moved to another page where you need to Verifying your phone number. For your security only, Google wants to make sure that it’s really you. Google will send a text message with a 6-digit verification code to the mobile number you entered. Enter the verification code in the box menu and after entering 6-digit verification code click on Next button.
- Now a new page is opened where you need to enter the recovery email address(optional), Date of birth and Gender. And click on the next.
- Now the page is moved back where you can click on skip the page.
After you complete the information requested by Gmail, you click Next. You will be redirected to your Gmail inbox immediately. Congratulate! You’ve successfully created a Gmail account. From now on, you can log in Gmail and use Gmail to send and receive emails. You have successfully created your Gmail account. Here are some other helpful guides.
How to change your Gmail password?
In experts’ opinion, you should change the Gmail password at 2-3 month. Google – father of Gmail – also encourages that the user should change Google account’s password regularly.
If you want to change Gmail’s password, you can refer to tips below.
The notes which you need to care when the change to a password
- You change to Gmail’s password, that is you also change to all of Google account’s password, such as Youtube, HC play, GoogleMaps, Google Plus…
- You should turn off capslock when you enter a password
- The longer your password is, the security your password are. The password should be mixed by characters, symbols, and numbers, capital characters…
Change or reset your Google Account password Click to the button below:
Enter to information which Google requests. Another way:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings and choose “Accounts and Import”.
- Click “Change your password” where you will be required to enter your current password and your new password.
- Confirm your new password and then select the button “Change Password”.
Note: The new password must have 8 characters at least. You should mix capital characters and numbers and symbols to security password. You shouldn’t use a simple password like 12345678, your name, your birthday, your number phone.
- Then, you press the button: “Change password”.
- After the change to Gmail password successfully, you will come back to the setting account page.
The next time when you access Gmail, remembering to use a new password! Successfully!
How to change the displayed name in Gmail?
Instructions on how to change the displayed name in Gmail. If you want to change the current name of your Gmail account. For some reasons, you want to change the name displayed on outgoing messages from Gmail (Gmail name), then see the instructions below for renaming.
Method 1: Rename Gmail name only
Step 1: Sign in your Gmail account. Access to the following URL: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/accounts
Step 2: Click on the Edit information ( edit info).
Step 3: Click the circle under the Gmail name you are using and enter your new Gmail name in the box beside. Then click Save Changes. So, you’ve already changed your name displayed on messages sent from Gmail!
Method 2: Rename Google plus name
Step 1: Access to your Google Plus through the following URL: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
Step 2: Click Home -> Profile
Step 3: Click your name to edit
Step 4: Click “More options”
Step 5: Enter your new Google account (Gmail). See how your new Gmail name will be displayed in “Display my name as”. Then click Save.
Step 6: A new window appears, click the Rename button to confirm! Good luck!