Gmail login and Ways to Login into Gmail Account
This Article is about Gmail login (or) Gmail sign in in detail. If you sign in to Gmail.com, you need to possess a Gmail account.
You can sign up Gmail in case you haven’t had. And it is really easy to sign up for a new Gmail account. After that, you to enter a username and a password, you can sign in Gmail.com with both two.
How to login to Gmail Account? – Gmail login
Ways to sign in to Gmail Account
- To login into Gmail first, you need to access to Gmail website: Gmail.com or you can click here to access quickly or see image below.
- Now, you can see the Tab where you can enter your email address and password. Please enter your email address in the first line of the tab, you must use the email address you have selected during the creating of your account.
- Next, Enter the password you have used at your registration in the second line. Please make sure that you enter the right password that belongs to the entered e-mail address.
- Finally, Are you sure that you’ve entered both your e-mail address and password? Then click the blue Sign in button.
- Then, you have successfully signed in to your account. It’s really easy to log in to the Gmail account.
- You can use 2-step verification so that your Gmail account will be better secured.
Note: When logging in, you can also choose whether Google needs to remember your password for you or not. If you choose yes, it will automatically save your password, and you don’t have to enter it again when you visit your e-mail the next times.
How to log in multiple Gmail accounts
Here we are Showing on how to register as well as sign in multiple Gmail accounts at once in the same browser. Note that if you haven’t had a Gmail account, please visit this link Gmail login and register Gmail as introductions:
Gmail login Method 1: Log into 2 Gmail accounts using incognito mode
Using your browser’s built-in incognito combined with private-browsing mode can help you to log in 2 Gmail accounts at the same time.
- With the Google Chrome browser, you can enter the incognito mode by opening the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + N.
- With Safari Mac OS, you can press UP ARROW + COMMAND + N.
- With Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer browser, you can enter an incognito mode by opening the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + P.
Gmail login Method 2: Log in to multiple Gmail accounts using different Web browsers
With each web browser opened, you can sign in a Gmail account, so, the more web browsers you have, the more Gmail accounts you can sign in.
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Avant Browser.
Method 3: Sign in multiple Gmail accounts in the same browser
At the first place, you sign in to the first Gmail account as usual. After successfully signing then, click on the account’s symbol at the top right corner, then you’ll see the box containing your account information such as name, email address, logo. Now, you look at the bottom of that box and you’ll see the option. Add account (as in the image below).
Click on that item and you’ll be able to sign in to other Gmail accounts.
Gmail login in problem
If you have a strong password (or just a very bad memory), you can forget your password anytime. Don’t worry! Gmail will help you recover the password. Gmail provided a password recovery service, which makes it possible to reset your password in just a few seconds. You can follow the steps to reset your Gmail password now.
How to recover Gmail login password in detail
- Access to the following URL: https://accounts.google.com
- Click on the line “Need help?” as shown below.
- Gmail will ask you to choose one of the incident logins that you encountered. Click on the circle next to the line “Forgot password” and click Continue.
- Then appearing an Enter the email address box. Enter your Gmail account’s address in the box below the line E-mail address and click Continued.
- Continue to click on “I don’t know“
- Choose the way of getting a verification code to your account via SMS or call (recommended SMS). Having selected, click Continue.
- This time there will be a message containing a confirmation code of 6 numbers sent to your phone. Enter this code in the box “Enter that code here” and press Next (If you have not received a message containing a confirmation code, retry by clicking on below of the button Continued)
- You’ll be taken to the “Gmail password reset” window (new password must be at least 8 characters). Having entered the new password, click Reset Password.
- Notification of successfully reset Gmail password appears.
Note: Can’t access this recovery option? Verify your identity by answering multiple questions about your account.
Tip: If you’re signing in to a public computer, make sure to sign out before leaving the computer. Learn more about securely signing in.
How to set up and use a recovery email address
Step 1: Login your Gmail account.
Step 2: At the Gmail window, click on your avatar (at the top of the right corner) and then click My Account.
Step 3: In tab “Personal info privacy“, click on the line “Your personal info“.
How to enable 2-step verification
Secured with 2 layers of password help your Gmail account inviolable. Two-step verification feature is an immensely powerful security feature of Gmail in particular and Google in general.
What you need to prepare to turn 2-step verification for Gmail login
- Sign in Gmail account.
- There is a phone number (you can use a phone number 2-step verification for multiple Gmail accounts).